Friday, April 1, 2011

By Allah s.w.t grace and mercy I'm still here...

AsSalaam wrh. wbt. friends and foes,

I have at least 3 drafts of entires in the 'edit posts' section of my 'Posting' tab in this blog hosting site that I'm so 'fond' of.

It will and shall remain that way unless or until I can summon whatever tiny weeny love of words that I still have inside of me coz, man..... it's becoming more and more of a joke !

If you must know, all of the drafts are about football *yawn...* or to be more specific, 1 of them is about Le Roi a.k.a Eric Cantona, another is about....oh well, look at the time peeps !

My point is, I believe I still need to reach a consistency level of posting or entries like the average bloggers before I can even think about getting noticed.

Alhamdulillah...by Allah s.w.t grace and mercy I'm still here. Good luck to me !

In the meantime, here is my newly acquired friend, you might know him from somewhere but before you start asking, the answer is NO, come on you guys... of course Bruce Wayne won't be scouring iTunes for that Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars song.

'Coz he's already a friggin' billionaire !

Until next time, insya-Allah...


No comments:

Post a Comment