Thursday, January 15, 2009

Orang lain blogging, dia pun nak jugak blogging!!!

AsSalamu'alaikum waRahmatuLlahi wabarakatuh...
Salam sejahtera,
Hello,
'Ola,
Neih Hou,
Mabuhay,
Guten Tag,
Yan Abar,
Namaste,
Annyong Haseyo,
Buen Dia,
Vanakkam,

Okay...I'll stop right there, but I think I've made my point crystal clear. The reason being that I would like my postings here to be very 'welcoming' to say the least... and as the title suggests, you can say that I've finally made the leap of faith onto the 'blogging phenomenon wagon' as we know it today BUT before you guys out there cast any more cynical eyes on me, let me just say that I've owned a blog once, no kidding, but for some unforeseen circumstances it just didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be, hence this shiny new one right here!

So I won't humiliate myself any further with why or what or how or when this blog will fit into my not-so-happening life but I'm sure it'll take me to a lifelong journey...insya-ALlah... so I sincerely hope this will be a start of an incredible journey (as cliched as it may sounds) not just for me, but also those I hold dearly... Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment